Benefits of iProcess Tool Tracking Software
A good tool tracking software system can save business owner thousands of dollars in waste each year. Whether classified as fixed assets, consumables, or simply tools, every contractor has valuable equipment assigned to various employees and jobsites. Here are the questions you need to ask yourself
• How much is it costing every year in lost tools?
• How many duplicate tools do I buy every year?
• How could I save with a Tool Tracking Software?
Using iProcess tool tracking software, you can reduce losses by holding your employees and subcontractors accountable for the tools and equipment they use. Everything is tracked through a simple barcode-scanning system. It is a web based system designed to managing tools, equipment, materials and consumables more efficiently across your organization. This application securely stores critical information on all of warehouse and field operation assets in one centralized database. The result is reduced tool costs, automated management of materials, more consistent equipment service management and more accurate job costs and billing.
• Manage tools, equipment, materials and consumables at multiple locations including warehouses, job sites.
• User defined tool classification, account, tool conditions.
• Tool Catalog with model number, picture.
• Track tool history with each transaction.
• Check In/ Check Out to employee or location.
• Use Mobile device to check in and check out.
• Manage Maintenance and repair information.
• User defined facilities, areas.
• Create your own email templates for each event with in MOC
• Standard reports and customize your own reports
• Employee administration and access rights
• Audit trail of employee and location tools.
• Dashboard with graphical charts
• Manage Tool Reservation
• Manage Tool Transfers
• Easy to use web based application developed based on powerful
• Microsoft .Net Technology and Microsoft SQL Server Database
iProcess provides web & tablet based enterprise software applications that enhances Safety, Productivity and Compliance in heavily regulated and high risk chemical, energy, oil & gas and construction companies.
iProcess Apps (www.iprocessdata.com)
· AUDITS AND INSPECTIONS – includes i-Pad/Android tablet application
· ELECTRONIC PERMIT TO WORK – includes i-Pad/Android tablet application
· JOB SAFETY ANALYSIS – includes i-Pad/Android tablet application
· LOCK OUT-TAG OUT
· INCIDENT MANAGEMENT
· MANAGEMENT OF CHANGE
· DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
· TOOL TRACKING
· MOBILE APPLICATIONS
· ELECTRONIC PROCEDURE MANAGEMENT – includes i-Pad/Android tablet application
· ACTION TRACKER
. COMPLIANCE TASKS
. RISK REGISTER
· OPERATOR SHIFT HANDOVER LOG BOOK
• Improved Safety and avoid hefty regulatory fines and fees. Compliance with OSHA, EPA and other regulatory agencies.
• Faster permit Issuing and avoid contractor delays
• Improved quality by tracking recommendations, action items and risk related issues
• Capture knowledge from senior employees and improve knowledge retention curve
• Improved Reliability
• Reduced Process Related incidents, Injuries & Defects
• Uptick in quality of your procedures & SOL
• Critical Asset Availability and Fix Bad Actors
• Improved Safety & Quality Culture among employees
iProcess Data Systems LLC
By Ranga Nagaraju, Business Development Mgr