This module provides an easier way to build standard operating procedures and to manage them on a daily basis. It serves as an integrated system used by Chemical, Petrochemical and Oil & Gas industries to deploy operational procedures and operating limits data at the point of need using mobile devices. It contains two major components:
- Web based module where users can create, manage and schedule procedures
- Mobile device component where field workers can interact with procedures in the field
- Using iProcess editor you can easily configure templates and achieve consistency.
- Authors can focus on the content and the software system will produce the views.
- Integrated Management of Change
- Easily batch update procedure content using re-usable objects.
- Download procedures on your tablets (i-Pad, Android) and execute the procedures in the field.
- Submit change requests in the filed using your tablet device.
- Integrate your operating limits at the step level.
- Standard reports and customize your own reports
- Seamless email notifications during the life cycle of MOC including reminder emails.
- Easily manage annual review and certification process.
- Easy to use web based application developed based on powerful Microsoft .Net Technology and Microsoft SQL Server Database